The following section of the Regional Framework Operation (RFO) "Change on Borders" website
provides you with a brief overview on the basic contents of the RFO and the accordant management structures.
The content-work of the RFO can be structured into
- the basic objectives of the RFO,
- the three thematic strands on which the cooperation among the project partners (Main Partners) was focused on
- and the most important cooperation activities which were supported within "Change on Borders".
For the overall management of the RFO "Change on Borders" the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (DE) was responsible. In this context, it was supported by
- the RFO Coordination Unit which was located at the Ministry
- the Association of European Border Regions which acted as RFO Helpdesk
- the NRW.BANK which served as Financial Manager of the project
- and the Lead Partner's auditor within the Ministry of Finance of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.